- Managing a delivery unit which supports various public cloud offerings of T-Systems International (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), extended by a platform independent container native service, based on Kubernetes.
- The unit consists of 60+ FTEs across 4 sites in Hungary (Budapest, Pécs, Szeged, Debrecen), with strategic growth plans in Budapest, Szeged and Pécs.
- Managing stakeholders of the international IaaS & PaaS teams in T-Systems, agree contractual conditions, monitor the service quality, manage escalations.
- Accountable for running the operation, devops, architecture and service management teams.
- Ensure high motivation and effective internal communications within the unit.
- Accountable and responsible for effective financial management, planning and monitoring of the IaaS & PaaS team.
- Cooperate with other Point of Productions over the globe (mainly Slovakia & India).
- Transforms the services from an extended workbench model towards a service-based, end-2-end responsibility model, using agile methods and organizational setup to have a flexible and dynamic resource management.
- Keeps high utilization and low attrition rate of the teams.
- Supports innovation initiatives in the company.
- Reports to the Head of Public Cloud & IoT Hungary.
If you have…
- English – business level
- Min. 4 years mgmt experience on a relevant field of IT business
- Understanding of the following technologies & methodologies:
- public cloud, CICD, automation, infrastructure as a code, devops, agile, product development
- Experience in recruiting employees
- Financial knowledge
- Customer oriented attitude, proactivity
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- The ability to lead a team to deliver commitments on time and within budget, and manage multiple, concurrent projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Higher education degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Management or other closely-related field
- Be able to travel internationally when required
- German language knowledge
- International experience P&L experience
- Project Management knowledge
- Presales experience
- Architecture or Product
- Development experience