Are you an experienced project manager and do you have a passion for HR development issues combined with agile project management? Would you like to find holistic solutions for the challenges of our internal customers with us? Do you and your Scrum team take responsibility for the success of our customers' qualification projects? Do you advise them on solutions in the area of learning & development? Are you a doer and a good consultant?
Then we are looking for you!
- Together with our motivated Scrum Team, you will accompany our primarily internal customers, management and IT experts throughout the entire project life cycle and assume responsibility
- Together with the customer you define and plan user stories and the definition of done
- You provide holistic advice, find innovative solutions and thus guarantee successful cooperation
- You coordinate the implementation of customer requirements with your team and other stakeholders
- Together with the Tribe Head you develop and establish a strategic personnel development
- Supports the global standardization and digitization of training content with improved learning effectiveness and learning culture
- Your tasks include global advice, development and operationalization of strategic development paths and certification programs
- Rethinking technical requirements in a dynamic environment
- Conception and implementation of selection processes with a focus on qualification
- Supporting the content of the qualification boards of T-Systems and deriving future qualification requirements from business strategy and market development
- Provision of management templates and reports
- Accompanying change processes (reconstruction / construction) as well as interaction and negotiation with that of the social partners
If you have…
- Completed studies in human resources, economics, business informatics or comparable qualifications
- Fluent written and spoken English skills (CEF Level C1), very good German skills (CEF Level B 2)
- Ideally practical work experience as a personnel developer and / or HR generalist
- Desirable experience in a telecommunications company
- Strong method competence in project management and control as well as extensive knowledge in the implementation of agile methods - a corresponding project manager certificate (such as Scrum PO, PMP, IPMA) is a plus
- Many years of experience in global project management and rollout
- Methodical and practical experience in the area of requirements management and a good understanding of the didactic preparation of learning content
- Experience with fast growth, dynamic processes and a high IT affinity
- Ability for virtual teamwork, strong customer and solution orientation, above-average service mentality and experience with storytelling
- Enjoy working with people and great communication and negotiation skills.
- Moderation experience, also at top management level
- Pronounced experience and knowledge for independent analysis and structuring of complex tasks combined with a high will to shape and change
- Excellent knowledge of presenting concepts and solutions and implementing them together with your contacts and customers
- Structured and results-oriented as well as responsible and accurate working methods
- Project-related willingness to travel
- A corresponding project manager certificate (such as Scrum PO, PMP, IPMA, Hermes etc.) is a plus.