Your new company:
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a leader within a highly successful global payroll services business? Our partner company is a high growth, innovative company, who is looking for an Inside Sales Associate to join their organization!
Your new role:
As an Inside Sales Associate, you will be responsible for using multiple sources to prospect, qualify and generate new sales leads to support the Head of EMEA Sales. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify new business prospects from inbound marketing leads, prospect lists and the closure of the partner company’s service opportunities globally.
The tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Target and approach of business opportunities for deal closure across all territories
- Present and demo the company’s solution to the highest standard to prospects virtually
- Complete end-to-end coordination and management of demand generation programs including planning, promotion, execution, optimization, and reporting for programs
- Plan and execute demand generation campaigns across multiple channels (partners, advertising, social media, email marketing, events, and webinars, etc.)
- Understand the buyer profile and target marketing activities along the buying cycle
- Assist in content creation including newsletter, blog posts, etc
- Brainstorming creative campaigns aimed at driving product awareness and education
You are the ideal candidate, if you:
- 1 year of Inside Sales experience with marketing programs (email campaigns, webinars, events, advertising, content, social media, etc.)
- Clear understanding and track record of prospect targeting and pipeline management
- Strong understanding of account-based marketing strategies and tactics
- Strong analytical skills and metrics driven decision-making
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, effective in both formal and informal settings – English is a must!
- Entrepreneurial and driven
What can the company offer you:
- Competitive salary and Cafeteria package
- Monthly free breakfasts
- Continous development and financial assistance for education and professional memberships
- Friendly working environment
- Great company events
- Flexible working
What you have to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Please keep in mind we will only contact the selected candidates.