- As "IoT Cloud Solution Engineer (m/f/d)" in the PU IoT, you will be responsible for design and successful delivery of the Telekom Data Intelligence Hub Platform.
- You will support our DevOps team, consult internal customers and represent our team in communication with other departments (such as T-Sec, PU IoT Cloud) and external service providers (Microsoft, AWS).
- You will actively shape the future of the Magenta Internet of Things (IoT).
- Scouting technologies and bring in the results to project Designing the architecture and leading the implementation of big data and analytics solutions in a cloud environment as part of our IoT Big Data Analytics Platform Architecture team
- Hands-on developing of our leading-edge data operating ecosystem
- Liaising with IT and information security departments
- Liaising with external services providers (Microsoft, AWS)
If you have…
- In detail, you will have the following technological knowledge, qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or computer science
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design, implementation or consulting in distributed or cloud applications
- Certified in a hyper scale public cloud as cloud architect or similar (e.g. AWS (preferred), MS Azure, GCP)
- Experience in complex, large scale solutions implementations and migrations
- Expert working experience in a cloud environment in four or more of the listed technology areas:
- relational databases, analytics, applications and web servers, PaaS, security, networking, data encryption, storage, application development, Migration or Big Data, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence Working knowledge of software development life cycle tools and agile methodologies
- Technical hands-on expert in the area of hyperscale public cloud solutions with the ability to design and implement
- Proven knowledge of container tools/services (preferred): Kubernetes and Microsoft AKS Programming/scripting skills (Python is very welcome) and solid knowledge of Linux
- Experience in cloud agnostic Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Active Directory/LDAP/ADFS/ OAuth and Keycloak
- Knowledge of IT and information security (including experience with GDPR) and monitoring and logs analysis
- Experience in working in large agile projects with relevant
- Tools like Jira, Confluence and Git Experience in working with international teams and fluent in English