- As "IoT Cloud Solution Engineer (m/f/d)" in the PU IoT, you will be responsible for design and successful delivery of the Telekom Data Intelligence Hub Platform.
- You will support our DevOps team, consult internal customers and represent our team in communication with other departments (such as T-Sec, PU IoT Cloud) and external service providers (Microsoft, AWS).
- You will actively shape the future of the Magenta Internet of Things (IoT).
- Scouting technologies and bring in the results to project
- Designing the architecture and leading the implementation of big data and analytics solutions in a cloud environment as part of our IoT Big Data Analytics Platform Architecture team
- Hands-on developing of our leading-edge data operating ecosystem
- Liaising with IT and information security departments
- Liaising with external services providers (Microsoft, AWS)
If you have…
- In detail, you will have the following technological knowledge, qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or computer science
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design, implementation or consulting in distributed or cloud applications
- Certified in a hyper scale public cloud as cloud architect or similar (e.g. AWS (preferred), MS Azure, GCP)
- Experience in complex, large scale solutions implementations and migrations
- Expert working experience in a cloud environment in four or more of the listed technology areas: relational databases, analytics, applications and web servers, PaaS, security, networking, data encryption, storage, application development, Migration or Big Data, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle tools and agile methodologies
- Technical hands-on expert in the area of hyperscale public cloud solutions with the ability to design and implementProven knowledge of container tools/services (preferred): Kubernetes and Microsoft AKSProgramming/scripting skills (Python is very welcome) and solid knowledge of Linux
- Experience in cloud agnostic Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Active Directory/LDAP/ADFS/ OAuth and Keycloak
- Knowledge of IT and information security (including experience with GDPR) and monitoring and logs analysis
- Experience in working in large agile projects with relevant Tools like Jira,
- Confluence and GitExperience in working with international teams and fluent in English