Assists in the implementation and management of risk and compliance programs for Aegon Global Technology (AGT).
Helps to implement and perform formal risk management and activities with a heavy IT compliance component that impacts the Aegon enterprise.
IT Risk and Compliance specialist
- Assist with/facilitate the compliance and audit activities associated with our Cient’s annual SOX 404 GCC and SOC testing and control validation a
- Gather information and/or respond to business partner reviews to include business partner audit requests,
- PII/PCI/PHI requests, security assessments and other third party questionnaires.
- Gather information and/or perform operational risk assessments and other associated risk activities with AGT service owners and business partners.
- Document, monitor and track remediation activities as a result of audit, risk assessments or other reviews and validate the closure of remediation activities.
- Generate, develop, document and implement various risk, compliance and data privacy initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or business field, or equivalent education/experience.
- min 3 years of experience in IT risk management, compliance, audit and change management, or in-depth technical security management experience with an emphasis on enterprise information technology operations and continuous process improvements.
- Ability to manage medium to large sized projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical ideas at all levels of the business organization.
- Possess an understanding of ITIL/SDLC, network architecture, security/data privacy controls and IT regulations related to business functions.
- Customer focused, including the ability to prioritize the diverse needs of multiple customers.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills to present new ideas, promote collaboration, and generate buy-in without having formal authority.
- Ability to recognize and use information about the organizational climate and key individuals to accomplish organizational goals; be aware of the importance of timing, politics and group processes in managing change.
- Decision-making skills.
- Attention to detail. Preferred Qualifications
- Risk management certification:
- CISSP, CISM, CRISC It auditing or management certification: CISA, CIA, CGEIT, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, ITIL Practitioner, PRINCE2
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Yoga classes
- Training & Development opportunities
- Highly people-centric environment
- Modern office environment