Our Partner company is the market leader in Switzerland for securing customer identities, protecting over 80 percent of all e-banking transactions. The company is the preferred strategic partner for demanding security projects of customers in the area of banking, insurance.
Our Client is looking for a Java Software Engineer to be an integral part in developing new Customer Identity and Access Management Software for their next generation SaaS solutions together with their growing engineering team. This is a full-time permanent role, if you are interested in cybersecurity and the protection of customer identities, we are looking forward to your application.
At our Partner company you will be responsible for building the back-end of their new SaaS offering. As a key part of their team, you will closely collaborate with your engineering colleagues to bring the company to the next level!
Java Back-End Software Engineer
In your daily work, you will...
- Leverage cutting edge technologies like Spring Boot and Docker to design and build new
- Identity and Access Management products for the Cloud
- Contribute to the development of applications over their entire life cycle (from PoC to product)
- Contribute in the analysis of product requirements, solution discussions and decisions on the implementation plan
- Integrate new components and technologies into existing software systems and architectures
- Have the opportunity to grow your expertise also on other layers of the software stack and occasionally work on front-end related tasks.
- Do on the job training's
- Use Agile (Scrum/Kanban), TDD and modern software development methodologies
We are looking for you:
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Strong Java, SprintBoot and database development expertise
- Proven track record using Terraform or similar to automate infrastructure in production settings
- You are a Clean Code evangelist
- Professional experience with cloud-native development and 12-factor principles is a plus
- Professional English communication and writing skills
Nice to have:
- German is an advantage
- Internationally competitive salary package with fix annual bonus
- Medicover healthcare insurance package
- Plus vacation days
- Different other benefits: e.g. wedding gift, birth gift, etc.
- International environment and flexible working hours
- Hybrid working system: possibility both of working from home/from the office
- Friendly atmosphere, Modern office
- Working devices provided
- Mobile phone