You will be responsible for the development and delivery of project-specific highly interactive mobile-web and other software applications for clinical research data acquisition and data management which is deployed onto smartphones and Tablets that are distributed worldwide.
In this role, you will
- develop and deploy Mobile-Web client applications according to the study specifications
- integrate the clinical research data acquisition applications with the backend project-specific databases
- participate as the software development member of a project team led by a Project Manager and including contributors from Clinical Study Design, Software Quality Assurance, and Data Delivery
- contribute to the development of specifications, planning, and deployment scheduling process and fulfill software development steps in a timely manner
- update and improve the functionality of standard libraries and development of semi-custom implementations for specific clients
- adhere to relevant Clario Standard Operation Procedures
- manage the Development Life-Cycle of clinical trial study data collection applications
Join our brand new team in Hungary and be a part of this outstanding opportunity. Clario has a US headquarters with 30 facilities in nine countries. If you would like to work in a full remote setup and you would like to make an impact in the clinical trial industry, then this one-of-a-kind company is for you!
Clario. The Best of ERT & Bioclinica! Two industry-leading companies merged together to generate the richest clinical evidence.
Clario delivers the leading endpoint technology solutions for clinical trials. Through experience gained from over 19,000 clinical trials delivered in support of 870 regulatory approvals, Clario fuses scientific expertise and global scale into the broadest endpoint technology platform to enable pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners to transform lives. Through Trial Anywhere™, Clario has mastered the ability to generate rich evidence across all trial models: decentralized, hybrid and site-based clinical trials. With 30 facilities in nine countries across North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific, Clario’s global team of science, technology and operational experts has been delivering the richest clinical evidence for nearly 50 years.
What do we seek?
- Bachelor's in Computer Sciences, or related degree, or equivalent experience (at least 2 years)
- full-stack enterprise web application development experience
- excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- local to Hungary
- knowledge of asynchronous calls, CSS, XML, JSON, HTML5, and SQL experience
- must have object-oriented language experience
- must have Full software development experience, from specification to delivery
- working experience in cross-functional teams and with source control
- independent, responsible individual who can rapidly develop quality applications
- ability to learn quickly, work in a team environment, and demonstrate a quality attitude
- strong interest in the application of new technology to the clinical trials process
- ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- ability to work from home on a regular basis (this role will be fully remote to start, although we may offer hybrid options at a later date)
What we can offer:
- Multicultural environment
- Global impact
- Support your professional development through internal and external training and certification programs
- Home office
- Excellent On-Boarding plan
- Global Exchange Program
- Exceptional Tuition Reimbursement scheme
- Comprehensive Benefits Package