As "Junior Engineer, OTC Mission Control" your primary task is monitor and troubleshoot our Cloud Solution.
As a member of the Mission Control Squad you have react to system status changes, alarms and anomalous conditions.
Your task includes to do the immediate steps needed on an event, start the investigation, execute corrective actions, and notify and involve, our specialists of the affected systems.
This task is a purely technical task no interaction with customers.
The following tasks are part of this:
- You work enthusiastically and hands-on directly on the technology.
- You will solve complicated problems in daily operations and implement solutions so that errors do not occur again.
- You take care of an adequate monitoring in your area of responsibility
- You will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the technology topics of Public Cloud, Open Source and Security.
- You will work with the help of our experts, you will have a great opportunity to learn the full extent of our commercial Public Cloud solution.
If you have…
- Interested in Cloud Technologies (Public Clouds, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Terraform)
- Basic understanding of networking concepts
- Practical experience with OpenStack-based cloud is an advantage
- Daily routine in handling the Linux-/Unix command line
- Good knowledge of agile development processes is an advantage
- Business fluent in English, written and spoken.
- You will work in the European Union to meet the data security and privacy requirements of our customers.
- Willingness to work in shifts