- You will be responsible for the end-to-end Product Control process. Daily P&L preparation and related activities: review and analyse new trades, associated risks and the P&L generated, also understand and analyse the P&L coming from market moves on the existing portfolio of trades.
- Work closely with all areas of the Finance department, liaising with the Trading Desk, Risk Management, Operations, Middle Office and IT teams
- Use effective escalation to ensure issues are highlighted in a timely manner. Focus on recurring issues and drive through enhancement projects and systems fixes
- Support standardization efforts and also work on ad-hoc projects to implement process improvement ideas
- Develop an enquiring and questioning mind-set.
- Exploit a collaborative and motivating attitude to join forces with colleagues for excellent results
- Benefit from your organized personality, attention to details and independent working style
- Use your experience and knowledge to drive and contribute to outstanding team performance
Our partner's built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, their influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries. They have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that they serve every day.
Do you want to be part of their team? Does the opportunity sound appealing to you? Then, apply now!
- 0-1 year work experience
- University/College degree in Finance/Accounting is an advantage but not a must and we are open to other majors
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong PC skills in Excel, Word. Training will be provided on other in house and industry standard systems used in this position.
- Unique opportunity to gain strong technical knowledge of a full range of investment banking products.
- Opportunity to participate in process reengineering and digitization
- Flexible work arrangements in an organization that acknowledges life - work balance
- Career management and mentoring by senior colleagues and leaders
- Opportunity for participation in managerial development initiatives
- Inclusive and friendly corporate culture where gender diversity and equality is widely recognized
- A socially active team and communities with diverse networking opportunities
- A supportive workplace for professionals returning to the office from childcare leave
- Competitive compensation package