- Being an Agile Software Developer in a Scrum Team after the relevant training provided by ITSH
- Develop Sales Force Platform.
If you have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field Or a Non-Computer Science Bachelor’s Degree with equivalent training in successfully completed Boot Camps
- At least 1 year proven experience in development projects
- English language knowledge on efficient working level (at least B2)
- The position requires flexibility, travelling is expected within the development phase (10-25% or less)
- Understanding of relational database handling
- Understanding of the concept of Web-Services
- Know-how in cloud based development
- Knowledge in Agile driven Project (either SCRUM or Kanban).
- Advantage would be SaFe
- Willingness to work in Test Driven Development Team
- Experience with Version Control and Deployment Systems like GitLab, Jenkins, ANT etc.
- Experience in Salesforce Sales (Administrator Level, Configuration, APEX Coding, SFDX)
- Salesforce certification in development
- 1+ year of previous Visualforce and Lightning experience
- Experience in sales process related software development project
- German - not necessary, but is seen as advantage, willingness to learn into working levelIndependent - manage tasks to completion while raising flags and suggested solutions.
- Communicative - can run presentations.
- Using Emails, Jira, Git, Video & Telephone conference.
- Available to work virtual in a dynamic and global environment spanning multiple time-zones.
- Openness & willingness for continuous learning of new technologies, methodologies
- Courage to do the right thing and work on tough problems
- Commitment for delivery
- Striving for continuous improvementT-shaped or π-shaped interest: Main focus on development, but willingness to do all activities in development lifecycle (requirement analysis, UI design, quality assurance, test & test automation, UAT, deployment, release, technical support)