As a valued member of a growing team of hardware and software developers at R&D competence center of Control Technology & Embedded Computing, our partner have the opportunity to work on robotics control hardware used in various applications in the fields of industrial automation, automotive manufacturing & healthcare. Take part in the definition and realization of future designs with state-of-the art technologies and best in class functional safety implementations. We are looking for a Linux Software Developer (Service Application) to be part of their team.
Linux Software Developer (Service Application)
- define requirements, create specification for product design and support development efforts,
- collaborate with other departments and 3rd party suppliers,
- provide support to resolve quality issue,
- development of service-oriented interfaces and the underlying services to enable HW access from higher software layer,
- conception and creation of automated component/unit tests as the basis for the release of the entire software as a product.
- BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent,
- proven track record (min. 3 years) in the area of expertise,
- English language (German is a plus),
- in-depth knowledge of software development with C / C ++, including newer standards (14/17),
- knowledge of different build systems, kBuild, cmake and Makefiles,
- knowledge of docker for continuous integration development,
- knowledge of development principles in Qt,
- good knowledge of Web-Sockets,
- good knowledge of GRPC.
- experience in the development of real-time systems in the embedded area and handling the development tools in Linux,
- good knowledge of using Yocto (configuration, build),
- knowledge of build principles for packaging libraries (pbuilder),
- knowledge of QML,
- good Knowledge of Qt-Web-Engine,
- knowledge of Qt (EGLFS plugin) configuration and its connection to a Linux system,
- knowledge of RobotFramework,
- knowledge of ZeroMQ.
- Bilingual work environment
- International projects
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 13. months salary, annual bonus
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Home office opportunity
- Recreational opportunities