One of our prestigous multinational partners is looking for motivated collegues for the position below.
If you are interested in working in a start-up SSC environment, then apply below!
Master Data Specialist - italian speaking
As Master Data Specialist you are part of the founding team to shape our Solution Center Europe (SCE), empowered to dive into new structures and aspired to take us to the next level.
- Be involved in the transition of master data processes from European entities to Hungary and actively shape a new SCE in Budapest
- Be responsible for master data processing and management (Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable)
- Ensure master data accuracy, drive MD clean-up projects
- Ensure compliance to overall master data governance framework and standards
- Review and execute change requests from customers, vendors and functional Solution Center Europe colleagues
- Support master data projects
- Develop and document an understanding of master data issues in different functional processes and markets, suggest and work on overall improvement opportunities.
- Participate in system implementation and process development projects
- Take part of workflow implementations and robotic automation projects
- College or University degree or equivalent experience, preferably in accounting, business or IT related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in the MDM field
- Additional accounting experience beneficial
- Complete familiarity with Microsoft Office or equivalent tools
- Experience with SAP (MDG) or any other ERP system
- Fluency in English and very good Italian language skills
- Enthusiasm for establishing and ramping up a new Shared Service Center
- Self-starting attitude and ability to work independently
- Strong team-player
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and prioritize the right things at the right time
- Excellent communication skills
It goes without saying that we offer attractive conditions such as:
- With us, you experience an SSC-start-up environment with all the possibilities to build it up together
- Flexible working arrangements
- Attractive remuneration, including special benefits, e.g. company events, fitness & health offers or modern co-working workplaces