The Material Coordinator provides a creative team which is responsible for the creative execution of promotional campaigns across VIMN brands including on-air promotions, campaigns and channel branding with operational support. The Material Coordinator plays a key role in creation and management of campaigns that inspire our audience, motivate them to watch and love our channels.
- Provide on-going production and administrative support in the department
- Ensure all promotion efforts are being executed and all deadlines are met.
- Manage a continuous relationship with our Dutch broadcast operations team responsible for transmission and material ingesting
- Responsible for locating and allocating materials for promo production following every requirement of the Programming and Marketing department
- Spot and quality check all materials before they are sent out for ingesting to our playout facility, by making sure everything meets the both technical and brand requirements
- Work closely with both the in-house and outsourced on-air production team throughout the whole production process, keep a daily contact to ensure that every promo is made and delivered with high precision
- Fullfill legal requirements by reporting all the music used in promos and interstitials in our legal reporting system.
- Other weekly administrative tasks include:
o writing supporting documents like voice over and scripts for delivered materials,
o requesting subtitles and translations for promos in different languages
o ensuring all promos are compliant legally by contacting the Legal department
o providing the relevant departments with a collected list of materials that contains the weekly makes of the on-air team in the right format
- Coordinates with other departments in different offices: Programming, Marketing, Sales, Versioning to solve logistical problems in coordination of on-air promotions
- Relevant university studies or media, design or film-school degree
- Traffic or coordination experience at a network or broadcast station, post production studio, creative agency or similar
- Strong administration and organisational skills with great attention to detail and
- Proactive and solution focused
- A fast learner with the ability to prioritize and able to work under pressure and in a deadline driven environment
- Work effectively and with precision independently and in a team.
- International state of mind, easy to cope with different nationalities, cultures and personalities
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Fluency in English and Hungarian is a must
- Polish / Czech / Romanian knowledge is a good plus
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- A youthful, dynamic team, friendly atmosphere, team building events