As a Senior Service Delivery Manager for Open Telekom Cloud you are responsible to further strengthen the cooperation and relationship with our customer located in Dublin, Düsseldorf and Bonn.
You will be based in Hungary, but since your primary customer is located in Dublin/Ireland, you should visit him regularly and also for longer periods.
You may have to stay in Dublin for several weeks/months on site at the customer office. Attendance can be reduced once the close and trustful cooperation is in place.
The following tasks are your responsibility:
- Act as the primary Service Delivery Management representative on site at the customers office (Chinese native speaker)
- Further strengthen the relationship with the local customer organization
- Active cooperation with customer, Open Telekom Cloud team (Customer Success Management, Service Delivery Management & Sales), service partners, internal TSI organizations
- Support in the identification of market / technology and customer trends
- Optimization of the capacity forecast process
- Customer & Contract Management of this specific customer
- Service Ensurance = > SLA Fulfillment and reporting
- Escalation, quality, cost and risk management
- Financial Performance & Billing
- End to end responsibility for customer solutions
- Report customer demands in close cooperation with the product managers
If you have…
- Native Chinese (or at least proficiency level)
- English Proficiency level
- German is advantage
- Minimum 5 years experience in service delivery management
- Strong customer focusWillingness to travel