People Support Intern - German speaking
We are looking for you to join Roche and our Services & Solutions Center in Budapest.
Roche is a stable and innovative biotechnological company offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. This is the reason why we are continuously expanding, looking for new talents and supporting remote working during these unusual times. Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is also running in a virtual setup.
What we do:
The People Support Solutions (PSS) department brings its purpose to life by providing our colleagues worldwide with integrated HR solutions tailored to their needs. We are a team that works very closely together to ensure good employee relations, anticipate our customers' future needs, and proactively develop solutions.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
- Service Delivery aligned with our KPIs
- Execute system data maintenance and administrative activities in support of HR business processes (in the area of recruiting, onboarding, employee movement/changes, terminations, compensation, performance, etc.).
- Deliver consistent and reliable service by use of all available channels (chat, ticketing system, phone calls)
- Support the People Support Team with Data maintenance and approval in Workday, SAP and other HR systems
- Enable the People Support team by preparing incoming requests in ServiceNow
- Provide insight, support and explanation on P&C policies, HR system and administrative activities in support of HR business processes.
- Provide customer service on People & Culture related activities, such as inquiry resolution, request management, and troubleshooting.
- Supports P&C Chapters with feedback of business usage of HR processes, pain points and knowledge gaps.
- Stay up to date on processes, own the knowledge development on processes, and contribute to the update of relevant documentations (SOPs/Work Instructions).
- Participate in project activities as required.
- Embed customer care principles into daily activities.
- Comply with data privacy rules and regulations.
- Implement processes and initiatives to ensure continuous improvement as well as service enhancement.
- Align service delivery and quality with overarching objectives of the global People Support Solutions organization. Manage service quality expectations and address customer concerns.
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships and communications to partner in a proactive and customer outcomes focused way.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Outputs & Deliverables
- Reaching high customer satisfaction through consistent, high quality service delivery and application of customer care principles (measured by defined stakeholder feedback)
- Provide feedback, coaching and advice for contacts in both People and Culture and the business (measured by defined stakeholder feedback)
What can you bring to our team:
In this role you will be working within a team of Specialists focusing on a customer group and across various functions and levels within the organization.
You either bring or are interested in developing the following skills and competencies:
- Experience in a shared service center, preferably in an HR services environment.
- Proven track record of being able to deliver in a matrix organization.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple, competing priorities.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and multicultural environment working across borders.
- Experience effectively working in a matrix organization across geographies and divisions.
- Ability to navigate complex HR data structure.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Core capabilities include:
- Living customer centricity through your day-to-day interactions
- Demonstrating end-to-end accountability
- Demonstrating problem-solving
In exchange we provide you with:
We offer you a strategic opportunity in a truly international work environment with high-profile colleagues and excellent in-house learning and networking opportunities, plus lots of flexibility to make your mark at Roche. We will make sure your daily work will make an impact and you will be able to learn a lot along the way.
- Valuable professional experience
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours according to your studies
- Support for university thesis writing
- Training opportunities
- Good, accessible location
- Great, people-focused company culture
- Young, diverse and dynamic environment
- Social events & team-building opportunities
- Opportunity for full time role after graduation