Are you looking for a role where you have the chance to impact one of the biggest energy
companies? Would you like to work in a global team for a caring and inspiring company?
Our client is one of the biggest company in the energetic field. They help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions.
- Develop and Implement tools and practices to ensure smooth operation across full DevOps lifecycle, reduce time taken to deploy code on Salesforce
- Drive automation on Salesforce platform to make it easier for projects and end-users to consume platform services
- Build DevOps knowledge within the C4E team and wider BP Sales Force Community
- Incorporate the Salesforce Centre for Enablement Standards into the CICD pipeline
- Provide support to the Salesforce Platform Architects;
- Advise the Platform Support team on issues arising with the platform tooling
- Support other teams in resolving issues with the Platform, reviewing code and configuration implemented by projects, managing multiple Salesforce Environments
- Lead more junior team members.
- 5+ years of experience of building scalable programmatic and declarative automation (i.e. Apex, Process Builders, Visual Flow)
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce industry standards and best practices
- Excellent understanding of GIT and Version Control Systems (e.g. Azure DevOps, BitBucket, GitHub)
- 5+ years of experience with CICD tools (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI, Copado etc.)
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce Deployment tools (i.e. ANT/Force.com migration tool, Salesforce DX CLI).
- Experience with a scripting language (e.g. NodeJS, Python, Shell, Groovy, Go.js)
- Track record of working in an agile environment and developing features from user stories and acceptance criteria
- Excellent problem-solving, Communication and Stakeholder management skills
Fluency in English
- Flexible work environment that helps you achieve your greatest potential
- Project-based work opportunity while maintaining a full-time work contract
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and teamwork spaces in a modern office environment
- Learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- Wide array of cafeteria elements, life&health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private use