- Do you have an academic degree?
- Do you speak fluent English?
- Do you have experience in Excel?
- Are you motivated to work in a dynamic, multinational environment?
- Are you interested in procurement?
If the answers are yes, our multinational partner might just be looking for You!
We are searching for young professionals on behalf of our multinational partner in a Procurement Admin Assistant position.
Procurement Admin Assistant
- manage supplier screening coordination
- assist in various Procurement and Vendor Management tooling, like Spend Analysis, Electronic Sourcing, Contract Management and Vendor Risk Management
- produce regular reporting
- manage various documents
- receive direct invoices from suppliers
- receive direct requests from Vendors
- help improving data quality
- help optimizing processes
- develop relationships with the local Procurement and Vendor Management teams
- support the global and local teams
- assist the vendor manager in preparing for supplier meeting
- an academic degree
- good knowledge of Excel
- strong English language skills
- interpersonal skills
- excellent organisational skills
- agility, motivation
- competitive salary package
- multinational environment
- optional home office days
- dynamic and youthful work environment