T-Systems > Public Cloud Managed Services > Microsoft Managed Services
The Public Cloud Services Microsoft product unit within T-Systems develops, advises, sells and delivers managed services based on Microsoft Azure and directly supports the transformation and digitization of customer IT and business processes. It focuses on the further development of highly scalable, innovative cloud products and "product-based" services. She is responsible for marketing and sales of own and partner products, using various internal and external sales channels.
As Product Manager Managed Cloud Services for Azure solutions you will perform the following tasks:
- Development of the product strategy, concept and specification for Managed Services based on Microsoft Azure as well as hybrid cloud solutions and the blueprints available from Microsoft, including consulting and implementation methods.
- Evaluation of market opportunities for new solutions and products within Microsoft Azure.
- Outstanding knowledge of the German market, the requirements of our enterprise customers for public cloud and ideally also knowledge of the requirements of international customers.
- Recording, prioritizing and preparing customer requirements for technical product development.
- Understanding technical interrelationships, making complexity manageable and user-friendly for customers, based on Microsoft Azure technology.
- Development of business models, portfolios, service level categories and pricing models to cover customer requirements in a standardized and efficient way.
- Creation and coordination of all contract-relevant documents such as product service descriptions and price sheets.
- Determination of pricing policy and calculation tools (Excel) for sales and, if necessary, customer-specific approvals.
- Creation of regular reports for the Management Board.
- Determination of requirements for new and further development of the services as well as the creation of corresponding specifications for the product owner and the development team.
- Close cooperation with the development team and the sales team for Managed Services for Azure solutions.
- Participation in the creation and release of product documentation and product presentations.
- Regular Enablement activities to be set up and implemented independently, in which our sellers, solution designers and architects are inspired by the added value of the service for our customers.
- Close cooperation with the technical development team, Azure architects and the Managed Services for Azure solutions sales team.
If you have…
- Completed studies in economics, natural sciences or IT, preferably with further qualification in business administration.
- Good experience in product management, ideally in the area of cloud solutions or for platform services from the cloud.
- Detailed knowledge in the development of business models, ideally for cloud solutions, the preparation of business plans and business cases.
- Distinct experience and demonstrable, initial successes in processes of product and portfolio development as well as in the planning of product/portfolio and partner roadmaps.
- Excellent ability to win people over for their ideas and to integrate them cooperatively and have a high level of self-motivation.
- Experience and enthusiasm to understand technical coherences, to make complexity manageable for customers, based on Microsoft Azure technology.
- Experience in the environment of DevOps solutions or managed services from the cloud with (Azure, AWS).
- Detailed experience in creating pricing models for direct and indirect sales, very good business understanding and ability to do economics calculation.
- Understanding german legal requirements to work closely with our legal department and produce contract documents and service descriptions for our offering and clients.
- Comprehensive knowledge in the creation of market and competition and requirements analyses.
- In-depth experience in marketing to accompany product market entry is desirable.
- Knowledge and practical experience in a methodical and solution-oriented way of working and you have innovative ideas and are highly motivated to familiarize yourself with new topics,
- Accompanying the product development teams together with the product owner, with SCRUM and agile methods.
- Comprehensive target group-specific communication and presentation skills as well as good negotiating skills on different management levels.
- High level of social competence as well as strong teamwork skills (also in international and virtual teams) paired with diplomatic skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility, resilience as well as loyalty and reliability.
- Excellent analytical skills and networked thinking.
- Very good spoken and written German and English skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (national and limited international) is expected.