Our partner, who provides services for the most popular brands from beauty through nutrition to pharma industries, is looking for an experienced expert for a Senior SAP Project Manager role.
If you are up to a new challenge to take part in building and improving a newly established SSC, then this opportunity is perfect for you.
- your responsibility will be to start, run and over-all handle SAP and non-SAP related projects in the areas of finance, sales, logistics, procurement, production, HR.
- projects are in technical area of SAP, BW, Middleware and EDI
- people management: building and running a successful team of experts
- project documentation (e.g. PIDs, Project Charters)
- manage project budget and create regular financial forecasts
- establish and maintain excellent stakeholder relations with users, senior management and internal and external partners
- progress reporting
- resource management
The ideal candidate
- at least 10 years experience in a relevant environment out of which minimum 5 years as SAP Project Manager
- SSC experience
- fluent English knowledge
- leadership experience
- experience with SAP ECC 6.x
- as a project manager delivered a full project life cycle of an SAP implementation
- ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels ranging from Directors to technical specialists
- sound knowledge of SAP, MES and Middelware
- up-to-date knowledge of methodologies and trends in SAP environment.
- excellent stakeholder management skills
- certified in a formal project management methodology (PRINCE2, MSP, PMI, or equivalent)
What you have to do now
If this position is interesting for you send us your up-to-date, English CV through the 'Apply' button. If this opportunity is not quite right for you do not hesitate to refer someone.