Join our brand new team in Hungary and be a part of this outstanding opportunity. Clario has a US headquarters with 30 facilities in nine countries. If you would like to work in a full remote setup and you would like to make an impact in the clinical trial industry, then this one of a kind company is for you!
Clario. The Best of ERT & Bioclinica! Two industry leading companies merged together to generate the richest clinical evidence.
Clario delivers the leading endpoint technology solutions for clinical trials. Through experience gained from over 19,000 clinical trials delivered in support of 870 regulatory approvals, Clario fuses scientific expertise and global scale into the broadest endpoint technology platform to enable pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners to transform lives. Through Trial Anywhere™, Clario has mastered the ability to generate rich evidence across all trial models: decentralized, hybrid and site-based clinical trials. With 30 facilities in nine countries across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, Clario’s global team of science, technology and operational experts has been delivering the richest clinical evidence for nearly 50 years.
Project Manager with Tech/Software experience
As a Project Manager you will direct and manage our services for our eCOA client projects. Our fast-paced environment requires a person who has the ability to prioritise the needs of the business and client as well as working with the wider project team and departments throughout the project cycle process.
The Project Manager role is responsible for directing and managing services for client projects to assure high quality, on-time, and on-budget services while promoting excellent customer service.
- Lead the Planning and Setup, Monitoring, and Closeout phases of eCOA study management - in essence, managing and fulfilling customer expectations
- Monitor study timelines and manage the financial components of each study
- Identify potential study risks and mitigations, and escalate as appropriate.
- Manage internal/external negotiations and promote collaboration to foster a positive team environment, effective communications, and efficient use of resources to meet study timelines and contractual obligations.
- Apply problem solving strategies to address customer issues and maintain issue tracking documentation to monitor progress and ensure timely resolution to customer escalations.
- Present study services at Investigator Meetings or site initiation meetings as needed, and/or attend client meetings with Business Development and/or Operational teams to present Company services and Operational Data flow
- Assist with training new members of the Project Management team and other related PM work.
What we seek:
- Bachelor Degree and/or proven demonstrated Project Management skills or experience within the industry
- Strong SDLC experience
- Ideally experience in pharmaceutical field (or related industry experience), with an emphasis on project management
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively in English
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development process
- Detail oriented and demonstrated responsiveness to inquiries and requests
- Valid passport and ability to travel up to approximately 20%
What we can offer:
- Multicultural environment
- Global impact
- Support your professional development through internal and external training and certification programs
- Home office
- Excellent On-Boarding plan
- Global Exchange Program
- Exceptional Tuition Reimbursement scheme
- Comprehensive Benefits Package