Our Partner is a Swedish multinational company developing, manufacturing and distributing products for brake and suspension systems on commercial vehicles. Their customers are typically manufacturers of heavy trucks, buses and trailers and we have a strong global presence with sales offices, R&D and production sites all over the world.
We are looking for a new colleague for our Hungarian manufacturing plant at Szentlőrinckáta for the Project SQE Coordinator position.
We exclusively work for this position so if you have any question please contact directly me.
Project SQE Coordinator
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensures supplier's short and long-term solutions for nonconformities identified in the Pre-Audit are implemented, before the supplier is nominated and approved. If the supplier already is an existing supplier ensure all nonconformities identified must be implemented before nomination.
- Responsible for product and process assurance in new projects (new supplier and/or new product)
- Act as key interface between Sourcing, R&D, Operations, Quality, and supplier during new product development projects.
- Be an active member of the sourcing team during the Supplier Selection process conduct supplier pre-audits and supplier evaluations in accordance with the Global Sourcing Process, to secure supplier fulfillment of requirements
- Work directly with suppliers using the supplier Advanced Product Quality Planning process to ensure product and process quality assurance in new projects
- Ensure PPAP submissions are of the required standard and approve
- Ensure continuous improvement is a natural part of everyday work
- Ensure where a supplier not meeting the standard acceptance criteria is required for a project the supplier is identified to the SQA Supplier Development Team, if the supplier can be developed within the required time frame they can be included in the project, if not an alternate supplier shall be identified that meets the requirements.
- To be the expert and have the SQA ownership of specific nominated category(ies).
- For nominated supplier/s have full accountability to solve the quality related issues within timely manner.
- Educate and develop colleagues to ensure we work according to IATF/AIAG requirements i.e. APQP, PPAP
- University or bachelor's degree in engineering or other relevant training in combination with at least 7-10 years experience in the field of Supplier Quality Assurance or Quality Assurance
- Certified 2nd party auditor for VDA6.3 and according IATF requirements including AIAG.
- Documented understanding of GDT, engineering drawings
- Documented knowledge/High Competence and experience of quality systems IATF/TS16949 and ISO 14001.
- Documented knowledge /High Competence of AIAGs core tools. APQP, PPAP. FMEA, MSA, and SPC.
- Documented knowledge of i.e Lean Manufacturing systems including standardized work, overall equipment efficiency (OEE), single minute exchange of dies (SMED, tact time, real time management, consumption controlled inventory, balanced and level work flows, kaizan events, 5S methodology, seven forms of waste and Six Sigma Green Belt education.
- Documented knowledge of core tools i.e 8D-report, VA/VE, Fish bone analysis
- Advanced language skills in English & Hungarian in both speech and writing
- Good oral and written communication skills, suitable for both large groups and senior management
- Must be a critical thinker and active listener with good time management skills in order to work with Suppliers and Project Management teams
What our Partner can offer:
- Competitive reward package
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home
- Commuting allowance
- Group life insurance
- Quarterly bonus
- Opportunity of yearly salary increase
- Professional and non-professional trainings
Their strengths: teamwork, the fun and pleasant working environment and Swedish corporate culture.