As a valued member of a growing team of hardware and software developers at R&D competence center of Control Technology & Embedded Computing, our partner have the opportunity to work on robotics control hardware used in various applications in the fields of industrial automation, automotive manufacturing & healthcare. Take part in the definition and realization of future designs with state-of-the art technologies and best in class functional safety implementations. We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to be part of their team.
Python developer (test automation)
- Be part of a team in Research & Development that is responsible for test automation framework development in Java or Python programming languages.
- You will get to work within the System test & Infrastructure group where you will also experience our various industrial and collaborative robots.
- We provide the quality assurance of the next generation robots:
- you will need to understand internal user requirements
- seek evidence through proof of concepts
- test your code and research.
- Create and maintain Azure DevOps Build and Release Pipelines.
- 5+ years work experience in software development.
- Able to work in various area of the codebase and handle context switches.
- Strong user-centric mindset to understand how the product is used and to guide decision-making accordingly.
- Act as mentor to colleagues, provide design and code review.
- Proactively identifies problems with requirements (lack of clarity, technical constraints).
- CI/CD knowledge.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and can work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent English.
- familiar with version control systems,
- experience with Azure Pipelines,
- robot Framework / Selenium,
- experience with Linux,
- Docker / Kubernetes,
- German language skills.
- Bilingual work environment
- International projects
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 13. months salary, annual bonus •
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Home office opportunity
- Recreational opportunities