Our Client is one of the leading investment banks in the world, and for their growing professional team we are looking for a Python/C++ developer.
- Monitor and control all phases of development process and analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation as well as provide user and operational support on applications to business users.
- Design and develop distributed quantitative analytics software and risk simulation models for Credit, Market and Wholesale Risk.
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts.
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts to recommend and implement solutions, define necessary system enhancements, including using script tools and interpreting code.
- Apply fundamental knowledge of programming languages for design specifications.
- Consult with users, clients and other technology groups and recommend programming solutions.
- Analyze applications to identify vulnerabilities, conduct testing and debugging.
- Fluent English knowledge.
- University/college degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or in a quantitative field such as Math, Statistics.
- Hands-on software development experience – C++ is desired, Python is a must for most of our work.
- 2+ years of experience is required for the intermediate level roles.
- 5+ years of experience is required for the intermediate level roles.
- C++/Python design and development skills with thorough understanding of STL, design patterns, multi-threading and software development paradigms in Windows and Unix environment.
- Knowledge of SQL and database concepts, Google Protobuf, Messaging like JTIBCO, MQ, Shell, PERL, Linux/UNIX.
- Prior financial or risk domain experience.
- Prior exposure to Market Risk domain and understanding of VaR, valuation engines, Time-Series.
- Familiarity with build, deployment and debugging processes.
- Knowledge of financial products and industry fundamentals.
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects.
- Long-term career path across geographies and business lines.
- Friendly work atmosphere.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Paid Parental Leave Program: Our Partner is aim to support families through all life stages, and do our best to help our colleagues manage work and family life, we provide additional support to our employees (maternity leave and paternity leave) on top of the local legal requirements.
- We offer recognition of your efforts through our compensation package with added benefits:
- Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms in our buildings
- Pension Plan Contribution to Voluntary Pension Fund
Group Life Insurance