Sales and Stock Data Management specialist position is open at our prestigious, worldwide-known multinational partner. The company provides long term career opportunity with a competitive salary in a professional working environment.
As a Data management specialist your tasks will be to:
- Ensure high quality CFPR (Collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment) data (Stock and Sell through) is collected in timely manner
- Analyse existing system/business processes related to the data collection methods
- Work closely with other divisions to deliver customer tailored, but systematised solutions
- Translate business requirements into a structured format and communicate them towards technical resolutions
What you will need to fill the position:
- 0-1 years’ experience in a multinational environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel)
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills; must be methodical, with attention to detail and an ability to keep track of several tasks at a same time whilst focusing on service delivery.
If you fancy this position, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.