We are more than just one of the largest energy companies in the world. ExxonMobil is a place where we believe people should think independently, take initiative, grow to their full potential and help shape the future of energy. Diversity drives innovation and we are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background. The safety and wellbeing of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. We build skills and competencies through training and work experiences in a wide range of assignments. With a long history of industry leadership and cutting edge innovation, we are committed to addressing the dual challenge facing society today: to meet the world’s growing demand for energy while reducing environmental impacts, including the risk of climate change.
Our Global Business Center (GBC) in Budapest was established in 2004, and our diverse and multinational workforce of over 2,000 fellow colleagues has been powering ExxonMobil’s global businesses ever since. We are proud to work in an inclusive, safe, and vibrant work environment, and provide exciting long term career opportunities for our employees – with a commitment to professional development, personal growth and career progression.
Come and pursue a career in Fuels & Lubricants (F&L) department. As a…
Sales Support Advisor BENELUX with French
The Sales Support Advisor works day to day with the Commercial and Retail fuels field sales account managers in specific geographies in the Europe Middle East and Africa markets enabling the execution of the business strategy. She/he will support Sales in maintaining relationships with existing customers and pursuing new market opportunities in order to grow a profitable business, enhancing sales effectiveness and delivering an outstanding customer experience. As a subject matter expert in key internal process areas she / he creates capacity for the sales account managers to sell more and focus on core field sales activities. It may include but is not limited to back-office sales support, contracting support, providing analytical and reporting capabilities, involvement in project management activities, driving continuous process improvements & simplifications, support in compliance and controls activities. The role will also enable understanding of and alignment on Sales priorities across different functional groups contributing to the sales process effectiveness (e.g. Marketing, Customer Services, Supply, Law, Tax,) and act as a conduit for these organizations into the sales teams.
The Sales Support Advisor may also lead or participate in cross functional projects. These projects typically aim at improving sales excellence, customer experience, enhancing system capabilities or making sure compliance with laws and regulations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN OUR TEAM
- Support planning and execution of new deals with customers (negotiation preparation, contract development, systems set-up).
- Drive incident management; works with Customer Service and others to investigate root causes & resolve sensitive and/or structural customer issues.
- Ensure contract administration and maintenance, including tracking of execution of contractual terms and compliance.
- Deliver sales pipeline analytics, market & customer insights and stewardship reports up to Sales management level.
- Successfully delivers and implements projects
- Coach and mentor junior team members.
- Oversee management of change activities, drives adoption and benefit capture for new processes and projects. Develop training and communication plans to support project/process implementation; coordinate and deliver related activities.
- Based on customer and user feedback, situation analysis, and data insights identifies opportunities to improve business performance, and ensures that a continuous learning cycle is in place.
- Assist Sales management with material, data and market intelligence to make informed business decisions.
- Organize meetings and customer events as required.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- Eagerness and curiosity to build deep understanding of the end-to-end fuels industry in the markets supported, seizing every opportunity to absorb information and knowledge from sales and other colleagues.
- Project management skills is an advantage.
- Effective in working and collaboration with others and working in teams (particularly with remote / cross-cultural colleagues).
- Strong sense of ownership, initiative and accountability.
- Excellent organization and time management skills; able to handle stress and high workload in a dynamic environment under time pressure and changing priorities.
- Highly driven by creating business value and demonstrating a bias for action.
- Good analytical skills, and high attention to data, capable of turning insights into an actions.
- Strong controls and safety awareness and mindset.
- Computer savvy, able to work with multiple platforms, interest in technology solutions and digitalization.
- Full professional proficiency in English (C1), and working professional proficiency in French (B2) and/or Dutch (B2).
WHAT AWAITS YOU
- Attractive salary & benefits package
- Long term career perspective & range of opportunities at one of the largest companies in the world
- Variety of benefits supporting your health & wellbeing (e.g. life insurance, private health insurance contribution, private pension fund contribution)
- Flexible working hours and home-office opportunity
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
- Programs for parents & wellness elements (e.g. refreshments, ergo stretch breaks)
- Inspiring and diverse working teams
- Interesting, stimulating work environment in an international atmosphere
- Opportunities to enhance communication and language skills, job specific and broader trainings
Curious about this opportunity? Apply and we would love to tell you more! STAY CONNECTED WITH US