Be the first Scrum Master (but not the last) of our local client in Budapest not just implementing agile basis in the company but also challenge yourself in international projects as well.
- Educate and coach team members to Scrum methodology, strengthen agile principles in the company and developer teams
- Facilitate 4 Scrum teams consisting developers, testers, business analysts and POs, 5-6 members per team.
- Maximize prductivity, supervise processes, prepare and support productivity & cross-functionality in the teams
- Deliver Scrum ceremonies (e.g. Retrospective, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Planning, Refining), educate colleagues for empirical product development and efficient product backlog handling.
- 2-3 years of Scrum Master experience with hands on knowledge of Kanban or Scrum
- Strong background of agility, coaching attitude, commitment and problem solving skills
- Fluent English is a must!
- CSM / CSPO certificate is a plus
- Taking part both in local and international projects
- Opportunity to be educated and educate others in the form of internal meetups
- Familiar environment