- Providing Security Consultancy on projects to meet customer and T-Systems security and compliance requirements.
- Consulting CU Shell tribes with security & compliance expertise on request.
- Security engagements will vary in budget and duration.
- Security Consultants will be accountable to deliver the agreed scope within budgets and should be fully chargeable to projects.
- Security Consultants will often be engaged on more than one project or assignment at any one time.
- Providing and maintaining methods and processes according to ITIL to support the Information Risk Management programme and fulfilling the customers’ expectations in Compliance, Security and Quality.
- Providing technical security advice and consultancy to internal and external customers of the CU Shell.
- In line with Shell and T-systems Project Excellence standards and processes.
- Ensuring that all customer security and compliance requirements and expectations are met.In line with all applicable T-Systems security standards.
- Identification of security requirements within the scope of a proposal or project.
- Assessing the security impact on services.
- Interfacing with client (Shell) counterparties .
If you have…
- Master's Degree with a focus in Information Systems / Computer Science / Information Security.
- 7-10 years of experience in the field of Information Security.
Competences and experience:
- Cultivates working relations and partners within T-Systems and to customer business functions to achieve superior results.
- Provide consultative services to improve processes and minimize risk for both T-Systems and the customer.
- Uses broad knowledge of IT Security practices and regulations to find effective and practical solutions to security and compliance requirements.
- Participates in the planning, scoping, designing and testing of IT controls for the customer.
- Summarizes and documents security and compliance objectives, processes, audits, and evidence for management reporting.
- Continually updates knowledge of common IT systems (Operating Systems, network devices, applications) and underlying controls frameworks (COBIT, ISO, PCI, etc.).
- Supports Legal and Sales teams to review contracts and identify commercial and operational implications to security and compliance.
- Attack techniques of information security
- Information security Audits
- Documentation and content development
- Information security Laws
- Information security Management
- Requirement analysis
- Solution architecture
- Network and internet security
- Cloud Security
- SAPVulnerability management
- Stakeholder management , conflict management and decision making.
- Story telling.
- Global collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Professional certification CISA / CISSP required.
- English Language and business communication.