Our client is in the market since 1994. They have garnered a reputation as the leading online platform for both buying and selling fine wines and spirits – and also for facilitating hassle-free cellar management with their dedicated team of knowledgeable account managers plus innovative, free-to-use portfolio management software.
Their ever-growing global network of producers, agents, reservists, and private clients gives them unparalleled access to the wines held in the world's greatest cellars and collections.
Senior Full Stack Developer
Our international client is in the process of establishing an in-house engineering team to maintain their existing bespoke systems, design and implement new applications, and improve their online presence in innovative ways.
As a Senior Full Stack developer, you will be responsible to implement features for their internal and client-facing applications based on the specification and guidance of the lead developer.
- Develop features on the back-end/front-end under the guidance of a lead developer
- Deliver maintainable, testable, secure, and well-documented code
- Assess the needs for the development tasks, estimate their complexity
- Take part in the planning meetings
- Collaborate with the DevOps engineer and with the software testers
- Proficiency and proven experience in the following technologies:
- Node.js, React o SQL & MongoDB or other documented oriented database
- HTML, CSS and preferably one CSS pre-/postprocessor
- Automated testing tools and methodologies
- Functional programming oriented approach
Nice to have
- Experience with PaaS systems, Docker and GraphQL
- Keen attention to detail
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Genuine interest in technology, eagerness to learn and experiment with new technologies
- Remote work option
- Personal development: continuous training and development possibilities
- International environment
- Competitive salary