The purpose of this role is to design, develop and engineer Cryptographic, PKI and Certificate management Systems alongside existing engineering team members fulfilling corporate requirements, policies and standards.
The candidate will take part in defining cryptographic standards, architectures, and governance, and help develop our partner's next generation crypto ecosystem, a large scale enterprise security solutions using the latest advancements in cryptography and information security and advanced algorithms.
Certificate management engineering, focused on automated certificate management, deployment, renewal in various clients, applications operating systems; cryptographic protocols and controls, including but not limited to, post-quantum cryptography, PKI solutions, and strategic vendor interaction.
The candidate’s responsibilities will also include working with advanced mathematical algorithms within PKI. The engineer will participant in device and user certificate management focusing on certificate lifecycle automation projects, including certificate automation for microservices, desktops, servers, Windows/Unix hosts, network security devices and other appliances.
Our Client is one of the leading investment banks in the world, and for their growing professional team we are looking for an Application Programmer with .NET experience.
- The candidate's primary responsibility will be to design and introduce enterprise level certificate automation processes and solutions, which will include working on PKI architectures as well.
- The candidate must have experience with PKI and a good understanding of cryptography, including the principles related to PKI, private keys, encryption methods, CRL, and advanced key usages.
- Work with all disciplines, engineers, and operational product owners to integrate PKI and certificate management related technologies with our partner's platforms to protect and manage the cryptography of mission critical systems.
- Perform product evaluation, testing and certification of PKI and Crypto technologies. Ensure that all security products meet or exceed their internal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide occasional 4th level support for the product toolset.
- Produce documentation of processes and procedures for the usage of the product.
- Follow the Technology Development Life Cycle in the development of all security tools.
- Strong solid experience in cryptography, crypto protocols/algorithms and peripheral technologies is required.
- Must be familiar with information security concepts, best practices and solutions.
- Must have a strong engineer background
- Database knowledge, preferably MSSQL and scripting background, preferably Powershell is required.
- Experience with commercial Certificate Authority (CA) products and/or certificate management systems is a plus.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows and Unix operating systems
- Sound security engineering principles as background to understanding the inner workings of the systems and controls that form an enterprise security ecosystem
- Understanding of symmetric key encryption and asymmetric encryption
- Experience with a variety of HSM platforms is a plus
- Working with Trust Providers is a plus.
- Friendly work atmosphere.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- 1 year fixed term contract