Our partner is a diverse group of innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use their solutions. Founded in 1999, they’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Senior Full-stack Software Engineer
You’ll be building new UIs using a modern tech stack based on React and NextJS. You’ll be using modern development practices like CI/CD to deliver customer value in
production on a daily basis. You’ll thrive working in a collaborative environment that leverages the benefits of pairing/mobbing and working closely with stakeholders.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, test, and support production software used by sophisticated users making
important and complex decisions.
- Apply your experience and knowledge to solve both common and complex issues.
- Reflect on the team’s work and adapt the team’s practices based on learning.
- Take responsibility for existing systems that the team owns.
Our Partner's Development Philosophy
- Work closely with users and product managers to ensure that you and the team are building what the users want and need.
- Use TDD to produce clean code and high-quality systems.
- Champion performance, reliability, and security of your services.
- Release to production early and often.
- Do more by automating tasks, building tooling, and removing repetitive work.
- Willingness to organize around work as they adapt to their clients’ needs and market demands.
- Solve problems in a self-directed manner.
- When necessary, take the lead in small groups of engineers to obtain a decision and provide a solution.
- Work collaboratively in a flat structure.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a software developer.
- Effective written and verbal communication in English.
- Knowledge of modern technologies:
- React or equivalent frontend framework.
- TDD, CI/CD, Git.
- Following agile methodologies (e.g. Kanban, Scrum).
Nice to have:
- Cloud (AWS/Azure).
- Infrastructure automation (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation).
- ElasticSearch/NoSQL/SQL databases.
- Event Sourcing & Event-driven architectures.
- Building and integrating APIs.
- Flexible working hours
- Professional training opportunities
- A supportive, professional and multinational team
- Home office opportunity