Our Client is one of the leading investment banks in the world, and for their growing professional team we are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Risk Analyst .
This position is an integral part of Risk Management & Governance actively supporting our Partner's commitment to maintaining an effective control environment. This function encompasses risk management, regulatory compliance, cross border management, external, regulatory and internal audit management in support risk strategy. Oversees and handles the risk and control aspects of EMEA.
- As a Sr Infrastructure Risk Analyst you will:
- Be responsible for supporting multiple risk and control programs including defining the approach, processes, quality, tools and reporting that provide global risk management consistency and excellence
- Engage various CTI business and risk management to identify risk within the organization, build strategic plans, and drive process improvements to mitigate risk
- Ensure management awareness regarding all technology risk and regulatory compliance issues and build standardized tools and processes to support the function
- Support the risk assessment program within region including training, governance, oversight and reporting of Management Control Assessments (MCA) and Key risk Indicator (KRI) tests.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Professional IT or Risk qualification (CISA , CISM and/or CRISC) is a plus
- Organizational influencing skills
- Strong problem solving skills. Ability to see the big pictures with high attention to critical details
- Inclusive and friendly corporate culture where gender diversity and equality is widely recognized
- A socially active team and communities with diverse networking opportunities
- <>A supportive workplace for professionals in terms of childcare leave
- Paid Parental Leave Program (maternity leave and paternity leave).
- Flexible working options
- Competitive compensation package with added benefits:
- Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms in our buildings
- Pension Plan Contribution to Voluntary Pension Fund
- Group Life Insurance