Our client is one of the leading telecommunications companies. They are looking for an experienced Network Security Professional to act as a technical lead in network security design projects.
Senior Network Security Design Professional
- Technical leading and support for team members (1-10 people)
- Demonstrate professional level knowledge of network security designs. Ensure the designs are fulfil the customer's expectations and align with the current security principals.
- Work with the Customers to better understand the requirements for the planned implementations. Displays excellent Customer facing skills, as working directly with external partners.
- Work on multiple project’s and with various teams including implementation, project management and operation, to delivery the daily tasks on time and with minimal impact to the Customer’s business.
- The engineer will be expected to gain knowledge and experience in other network security technologies. Maintain a very good understanding of key products – Keep relevant certifications up to date, attending product and technology seminars and briefings.
- Be familiar with the most up to date security technologies and best practices.
- 5+ years of experience in network security related technologies
- Experience designing and deploying network and security services is an advantage
- Experience with either or any of the following: F5,Cisco, Check Point, Palo Alto, Juniper Firewalls, Zscaler
- Any Security related certifications (Cisco CCNP/CCSP/CCIE, Checkpoint CCSE/CCSM) is an advantage
- Opportunity to work on challenging international projects
- Great compensation package
- Home office
- Professional development
- Work-life balance