Our client is one of the leading investment banks in the world, and for their growing professional team we are looking for new colleagues now.
Senior Oracle Developer
- Be responsible for solution designing, facilitating configurations, unit testing, interface testing, creation and maintenance of various documents.
- Design, develop and support interfaces, Oracle Reports, Concurrent Programs, Workflows, Forms, PL/SQL packages, procedures, triggers and views.
- Consult with users, clients and other technology groups, recommend advanced programming solutions, install and assist customer exposure systems.
- Interpret business requirements and functional specifications.
- Prepare technical design documents and ensure development is completed as per commitments meeting all required standards.
- Fluent English knowledge.
- Bachelors degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years technical experience in Oracle EBS/R12.
- Familiarity with designing, developing and supporting interfaces, Oracle Reports, Concurrent Programs, Workflows, Forms, PL/SQL packages, procedures, triggers and views.
- Long-term career path across geographies and business lines.
- Friendly work atmosphere.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Flexible work arrangements.