- You will be responsible for overall planning, implementation, controlling and risk management of transition and transformation projects as well as strategic projects worldwide.
- You have the end-to-end responsibility for the solution in close collaboration with the relevant departments of delivery and the customer suppliers.
- Due to the character of your projects, you have contact with the project stakeholders as well as the affected customers.
- Responsibility for all decisions, from the introduction to the transfer of the services to the T-Systems Delivery right up to the end of the project
- Identification and analysis of the requirements in the project, development of solution concepts with consideration of technical, economical and human resources aspects
- Advice on the relevant solutions and suitable transition and transformation concepts, and support the performance and price negotiations in quality, time and budget
- Implementation and safeguarding of the solution design under economic and quality-assured aspects, including minimization of risk and development of a migration strategy
- Control of international virtual teams
- Responsible for measures and proposals to achieve the goals in the projects as well as representation of the solution designs also in front of committees such as Management Board
- Assistance in the acquisition of new orders
- Advising management on strategic issues and the further development of the business area
If you have…
- Several years of experience in the overall technical project management within the complex IT environment
- Expertise in the specific technology (mainframe, private cloud, etc.) is desirable
- Expert knowledge in the application of project management methods such as PMI, PMP, GPM, Prince, etc.
- Willingness to complete the development of project management methods with certification
- Excellent knowledge of risk, escalation and conflict management
- Advanced business know-how and contract interpretation skills, including: Contracts, business cases, claim management
- Outstanding management, delegation and control skills Professional skills in conversation / negotiation and consulting as well as presentation skills both internally, for example with suppliers as well as with the customer
- Excellent negotiating skills and professional stakeholder management
- Excellent analytical skills, in-depth knowledge of decision-making processes and extensive process know-how, in order to communicate and present complex issues comprehensibly and convincingly
- High levels of resilience and the necessary assertiveness, commitment and motivation to make projects successful
- Very high degree of experience and strong social skills are essential to motivate the team and handle situations of conflict confidently
- Personally, you are characterized by your structured, goal-oriented and solution-oriented way of working
- Successful multi-year experience in communication and presentation at senior management level
- Very high level of customer and service orientation, organizational skills as well as initiative, willingness to perform and decision-making authority
- Great experience in international cooperation as well as in the management and leadership of national and international project teams
- Having project management certificate in common PM standards (eg PMI-PMP, IPMA-Level A-C, Prince2 Practinioner) is desirable
- Negotiation-proof knowledge of German and English language in speech and writing
- National and international travel is a welcome change
- Furthermore, the ability to behave adequately based on work experience in different countries in an intercultural environment is necessary.