Aegon Global Technology (AGT) provides technology infrastructure support as well as business consulting services to the Aegon USA, European enterprise and business partners. The information technology services encompasses regional services, enterprise-wide application services, architecture, product assessment, customer service, internet and messaging, server management, telecommunications, security, data service and more.
We are looking for Senior ServiceNow Developers to the AGT team.
Senior ServiceNow Developer
Provide AGT ServiceNow Platform team with a Senior Programmer Analyst who possesses advanced administration capability and is able to design, build and customize ServiceNow applications and services. The developer will work across ServiceNow applications, deliver new functionality and innovative solutions, while supporting the entire development lifecycle.
- Take an active role in creating an environment of innovation, collaboration, transparency, accountability and trust.
- Design, code, test, document and implement technical solutions to business challenges utilizing the ServiceNow platform.
- Develop code meeting documentation and predefined standards
- Participate in recommendation towards simplification and efficiency of the business and technology environment. This takes into consideration costs, business needs, and system impacts.
- Meet with customer to gather requirements, as needed
- Assists ServiceNow Business Analyst in estimating release level of effort
- Provides mentoring and guidance for ServiceNow System Administrators
- Assists ServiceNow System Administrators with incident resolution, as needed
- Takes ownership of complex business requirements and works them to completion
- Ability to work within an agile methodology
- Actively participate in meetings
- Research and stay current on best practices in the technology industry as well as emerging technology
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules
- Exhibits regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in web and related technologies
- Advanced System Administration
- Experience in Enterprise and/or IT Service Management
- Experience with database design schemas and data modeling
- Agile Development Experience
- Uses problem-solving and analytical skills to plan, design, implement, upgrade and support complex application systems.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and navigate complex situations
- Ability to analyze business requirements and translate them into system solutions
- Self-starter with the ability to drive results independently and through cross-functional virtual teams
- Strong writing and verbal communications
- Strong requirements gathering experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Yoga classes
- Life Fitness discount
- Training & Development opportunities
- Highly people-centric environment