The largest ICT employer in Hungary, Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions (formerly IT-Services Hungary, ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 5000 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey in 2021 and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Senior Software/Network Architect - OSS/BSS (REF1017Y)
Telekom IT is responsible for agile development and operation, which stands for planning, construction, inventory, configuration and optimization of the mobile access network, the required IT services and the interfaces to assurance and workforce management. The business focus is on high network coverage and high quality for the customer. For this purpose, the agile IT DigiHubs have the goal to automatically ensure the integration and rollout of new network structures (small cells, 5G, ...) and layouts (i.e. explosion in the number of cells, macro to small cells).
As an OSS/BSS Network Architect, you design and optimize IT architectures and analyze functional and technical requirements for software, platforms and/or infrastructure for private and business customers, so that IT solutions and services such as 5G network slicing, Open RAN, IoT , Industry 4.x or mobile gaming can be implemented quickly, agilely and innovatively.
- Your main tasks also include:
- You design a holistic target picture, taking into account overarching business requirements/implications with a view to sustainability
- You are responsible for the entire interaction of components or system functions from the network to the customer touchpoint
- You are responsible for the implementation of the architecture concepts in product development and services
- You identify innovations in technology fields and actively help to implement them within the group and in industry
- You accompany product/service development along the entire development process (lifecycle) and provide comprehensive advice
- You control architecture and design activities, carry out trade-off analyzes and drive decisions on the best possible structure of IT services
- You define solution concepts (at feature, application, data and interface level) and represent them in overarching architecture committees and ensure the flow of information between close architecture and development teams
- You ensure targeted communication between technical requirements and development, taking into account the architectural guidelines.
You have a university degree with a focus on computer science or business informatics or a comparable qualification and have several years of professional experience in the field of IT architecture. You are also characterized by the following knowledge and skills:
- Advanced knowledge of technological mobile platforms (4G, 5G, Open RAN, Hybrid Networks)
- Technological and methodological skills, e.g. in Java – Spring Boot, Kubernetes, Docker, Microservices, Micro Frontends, gitlab ci/cd, GUI Design & Test Frameworks
- Hands-on experience in defining & developing complex network environments
- Excellent knowledge of software architecture and development experience in mobile, cloud and web applications
- Outstanding experience in working with IT development teams & in classic and agile forms of cooperation
- Excellent ability to analyze and document technical and non-technical requirements and to structure them in the architecture
- Experience in the independent and reliable planning and control of new topics, also in the environment of virtual and/or international teams
- Team player and intercultural experience in near/offshore projects
- Excellent experience in agile methods (Scrum and SAFe)
- Outstanding experience in the management of strategically oriented projects
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English OR Knowledge of German at least at GER (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) level C1
* Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Hungary due to European taxation regulation.
Budapest, Debrecen, Szeged, Pécs