Our partner, who provides services for the most popular brands from beauty through nutrition to pharma industries, is looking for an expert for a Senior SQL Database Administrator position.
If you are up to a new challenge to take part in building and improving a newly established SSC, then this opportunity is perfect for you.
- responsible for the operational SQL admin maintenance
- running smaller and mid-size projects
- manage SQL database from development to mission-critical production systems
- configure and maintain database servers and processes
- provide regular guidance and support to other internal and third party SQL database administrators
- ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- provide problem resolution end to end
- refine and automate regular processes
- assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement
The ideal candidate
- 5+ years of MS SQL Administration experience
- leadership experience
- experience with Performance Tuning and Optimisation (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- ability to multitask
- flexible, team player and 'get-it-done' personality
What you need to do now
If this opportunity is interesting for you send us your up-to-date CV through the 'Apply' button.
If it is not quite right for you do not hesitate to refer someone.