The company is the leading source for contact information in the USA. They developing services that help people find, understand and verify personal and business identities.
Senior/Lead Big Data Engineer ( Machine Learning)
- Design and develop our mission-critical big data processing systems using Apache Spark and related technologies.
- Develop deep understanding of Spark and its internals to continually optimize our computations for runtime and cost efficiency.
- Maintain a sufficiently generic yet simple and economical solution.
- Insist on highest coding standards, follow and create best practices for clean code and architecture.
- Manage a sense of urgency and risks on project timelines and proposes creative strategies for delivering constant business value.
- Develop deep understanding of data, get a good sense of signal vs noise to help business with shaping new products.
- 1+ years of software development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related area.
- AWS Cloud experience with EMR, S3, EC2 and ElastiCache in a big data environment.
- Proven track record building multi-tenant scalable enterprise software in cloud.
- Fundamentals around JVM and garbage collection optimization understanding.
- Experience in building complex ETLs, Data Warehousing or custom pipelines from multiple data sources.
- Experience with the Apache Spark ecosystem in a production environment.
- Good location
- Competitive salary
- Learning opportunities