From a T-Systems end customer perspective, a service chain describes the service provided by Production. Service chains are customer-specific and contain service chain links that are largely standardized and consist of offering and standard delivery elements.
The Service Chain Operation Manager
- Is responsible for the management of the service chain(s) and for the entire service provision of the service chain in terms of time and quality,
- Coordinates the services to be provided
- Is the first point of contact in relation to the service chain(s) for the Service Delivery Manager.
- Transfers Service Chains from the transformation phase into the operating phase and controls/manages the Service Lines involved via the OPMs.
- Acts as a SPOC for production-related issues in the Service Lines and for SDM.
- Is responsible for the completeness and quality of data in the Asset and Configuration Management system of a Service Chain.
- Ensures the agreed upon reporting is provided, for example according to OLA, SDE etc.
If you have…
- Fluent German language knowledge in spoken and written
- Intermediate English language knowledge
- Proactive problem solving ability
- Good coordination, communication and problem solving skills
- Result and customer oriented mindset
- Previous experience relating infrastructure operations and cloud technologies
- Konwledge relating IT Architecture
- At least 1 year of Operation Manager experience is preferred
- Experience in optimizing operational processes
- Experience in technical project management
- Team coordination experience
- ITIL V3/V4 vertification (Foundation +)
- Proven account management expience
- Proven fully comprehensive P&L responsibility
- Proven financial experiences (including tools),
- LEAN certification
- PMI certification
- Good architectural knowledge
- Service Operations / Operations Management experience
- Project management experience