In this position, you will have the overall responsibility for the quality and compliance of our operations, as Deutsche Telekom Security, in accordance with the agreed contracts towards our existing customers and seek out new business opportunities with them.
- You will supervise contract fulfilment and contribute to its optimization for both the customer and Deutsche Telekom Security and monitor factors, which influence them.
- You shall establish and refine processes to provide consistently high levels of customer service in a cost-effective manner as part of continuous improvement.
- You will coordinate the collaboration of the relevant delivery units, their team leaders or OPMs to ensure daily operation and quick solution for issues that may arise.
- You shall maintain a positive relationship with the customer representatives.
- We offer a full time position to regular office hours.
- You are excited to travel mostly around Europe
If you have…
- You have a degree in economics of information management or adequate working experience in similar position.
- You have an ITIL Foundation certificate and/or adequate working experience
- You have a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience as a Service Delivery Manager.
- You are fluent in English (both written and verbal at least B2)
- You are fluent in German (both written and verbal at least B1)
- You have a proven track of experience in contract management and negotiation
- You possess distinctive project management skills, PMI or similar certification
- You are knowledgeable of quality management methods
- You have strong communication and presentation skills to Executive Management audience
- Time management and prioritizing topics pose no issues to you
- You have experience in the field of IT Security and are familiar with various products and services, which are in our portfolio
- Fluent English (both written and verbal C1 or higher)
- Fluent German (both written and verbal B2 or higher)
- Experience with German customers with international location
- Experience with international customers
- You participated in transformation/transition projects in the IT/TC sector
- You have experience with T-Systems internal tools