Your new company
Our partner is a multinational company with a leading role in the Automotive industry. Now you can join their R&D team in the field of Advanced driver-assistance systems, located in Budapest, working with partners all over the world.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for the implementation of data acquisition SW toolchain for Driver or Occupant monitoring (Python, C++).
- Your tasks include planning, requirement definition, architecture design of validation toolchain, testing the implemented toolchain SW components on bench and in test vehicle and finally integrate SW components for different camera system and measurement equipment.
- It's also part of the job to communicate with product management and other teams and collaborate with other partners and customers.
- The team works according to agile methods.
What you'll need to succeed
- You'll have MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or something similar.
- Preferably you"ll have strong knowledge in general SW development, and you'll be an expert in C/C++ and Python.
- As you will work in an international team you should have fluent English knowledge and willingness to travel.
- Knowledge about embedded systems in C/C++ is a big advantage.
What you'll get in return
- You'll be able to work on an innovative and progressive R&D project at a financially stable company where stability is a major value.
- Furthermore: Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare, medical services, sport and healthy opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.