Clario. The Best of ERT & Bioclinica! Two industry leading companies merged together to generate the richest clinical evidence.
Clario delivers the leading endpoint technology solutions for clinical trials. Through experience gained from over 19,000 clinical trials delivered in support of 870 regulatory approvals, Clario fuses scientific expertise and global scale into the broadest endpoint technology platform to enable pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners to transform lives. Through Trial Anywhere™, Clario has mastered the ability to generate rich evidence across all trial models: decentralized, hybrid and site-based clinical trials. With 30 facilities in nine countries across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, Clario’s global team of science, technology and operational experts has been delivering the richest clinical evidence for nearly 50 years.
Software Quality Engineer (full remote)
Join our team as a Software Quality Engineer and work (hands on) on the validation of study software. You will alsoreview and approve the CSV package according to the SOPs and Work Instructions. The SQE is also responsible for the overall test effort, quality, timelines for assigned projects, taking ownership of the project and clearing any roadblocks that arise in day to day.
- Reviews (Manuals/Specification): Demonstrated ability to successfully complete tasks in this competency as requested.
- Review project relevant documents regarding testability, comprehensibility, plausibility, inconsistencies or quality gaps.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand project requirements, providing experience and guidance regarding project risk and possible mitigation actions.
- Feedback of review results to internal department stuff and/or external teams.
- Test Case Design: Demonstrated ability to successfully complete tasks in this competency as requested.
- Definition of test case goals.
- Using test techniques for defining test cases.
- Definition of test cases with expected result (Integration test, functional test, performance test etc.).
- Definition of prerequisites for a test case.
- Traceability regarding requirements, test cases and test documents.
- Test Execution: Demonstrated ability to perform the actions associated with this skill without assistance.
- Execution of predefined test cases on SUT.
- Creating meaningful test evidence (screenshots etc.).
- Create and use suitable test data.
- Test Result Analysis: Demonstrated ability to successfully complete tasks in this competency as requested.
- Compare and assess expected with actual test result.
- Identifying of deviations not stated in test documentation (violation of state-of-theart and common sense expectations).
- Identify and report deviations.
- Test Reviews: Demonstrated ability to successfully complete tasks in this competency as requested.
- Check test cases and their execution for completeness/correctness.
- Check corresponding test documentation.
- Check test cases for conformity and completeness regarding applicable/covered requirements.
- Bug Handling: Demonstrated ability to perform the actions associated with this skill without assistance.
- Entering meaningful bugs into the bug tracking system, which are detailed and reproducible.
- Understand and apply bug life cycle.
- Finds root causes of bug / quality problems.
- Rating severity of bug.
- Prioritized bug retesting.
- Test Documentation: Demonstrated ability to successfully complete tasks in this competency as requested.
- Creation of all test documents needed for various test activities and applicable SOPs/procedures.
- Provide necessary documents to support audits (internal, external and by regulatory agencies).
- Follow all testing practices and procedures to meet regulatory compliance standards and Good Clinical Practices.
- Project Reporting (status, escalation) (working on one Project): Demonstrated ability to successfully complete tasks in this competency as requested.
- Report current status of assigned tasks / projects to next reporting level (current status = done/todo/#bugs).
- Report current status of assigned tasks / projects to external parties.
- Attending status meetings and report current status for projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines without supervision.
What we seek -
- 3 +years tester experience
- Experience in manual testing (with a little automation testing)
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate and work with an offshore team when necessary.
- Demonstrates an ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Targets and achieves results, sets challenging goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, responds well to change.
- Practice self-development. manages a fair workload, volunteers for additional work, prioritizes tasks, and manages time well.
- Participates in cross-training activities, e.g. translations, formatting, package build
- Local to Hungary
- Ability to work from home on a regular basis (this role will be fully remote to start, although we may offer hybrid options at a later date)
What we can offer:
- Multicultural environment
- Global impact
- Support your professional development through internal and external training and certification programs
- Home office
- Excellent On-Boarding plan
- Global Exchange Program
- Exceptional Tuition Reimbursement scheme
- Comprehensive Benefits Package