Solution Deployment Engineer
Your new company
One of Hungary largest telecommunication company - Vodafone
Your new role
Accountable for service implementation of Vodafone Hungary’s enterprise fixed data and voice services.
Responsible for the technical part of new service deployment and bespoke customer solution deployment with customer first mindset.
- IP/VoIP connectivity technologies deploying
- Creating low level design and implementation of complex cases.
- Controlling the release/change of technical changes with support of other departments.
- Continuous service improvement, updating design materials, such as LLD/configuration templates and other technical materials.
- Performing administrative tasks related to services (up-to-date technical records, documentation of material usage, updating of monitoring systems).
- Coordinating and supporting field service teams during the installation.
- Equipment deployment in both Vodafone and customer premises.
- Cooperation, keep in touch with other team in VBTS
- Supporting customer and core network operation
What you'll need to succeed
- BSc. graduate in IT/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Trainee
- Active Student status for Internship program is an option
- Generic knowledge of the network components and protocols
- Hands-on experience with Linux / open-source environments
- Medium verbal and written English skills
- Good communication and conflict management skills
- Highly motivated, customer focused individual
- Can-do attitude, assertive personality
- Ability to work in team
It's a great long term (min. one year) carrier opportunity at a large multinational telecommunication company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.