- Work as a team member or Product Owner in our agile squads which are responsible for the development of our global, digital HR solutions in DT
- Participate in the agile ceremonies (dailies, reviews, retros, plannings) and ensure that all relevant tasks are finalized within a sprint
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure that new requirements are developed according the real needs or our customers.
- Participate in the testing and documentation of the different IT solutions introduced
- Work with a DevOps mindset and take responsibility also for maintenance, not only for development
- Carry out (minor) technical changes within the system
- Hold trainings, demonstrate new solutions to our stakeholder and effectively communicate future changes
If you have…
- You have a proven track record in IT (preferably also in context of HR and HCM solutions)
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in an multinational environment and are experienced with international IT rollouts and product launches.
- You are addicted to technology/technology trends (such as AI, HR Analytics etc.) and have experience working with cloud solutions (e.g. SAP SuccessFactors)
- You have experience in an Agile working environment and are familiar with SAFe/Scrum (or other respective relevant IT frameworks)
- You are very confident to speak English all day, German is a plus
- You have a strong customer focus and great communication/”translations” skills towards all levels of stakeholders.
- You are an excellent team player and able to cooperate with different stakeholders in the organization
- You are proactive, open to learn new things and not afraid of challenges
- You are happy to travel within Europe from time to time and otherwise feel very confident working virtually in an international team based in different locations.