- Possesses all the expertise necessary to overview the production of a service unit – together with knowledge regarding the underlying technologies.
- Plans and supervises the operating of the given type of service (a product of the Company) while maintaining respective service levels, deadlines and budgetary limitations.Is familiar with the operation and capacity of service delivery units, and so contributes with his expertise to the forecasting of the viability of individual servicing contracts.
- Coordinates the service delivery activities of various organizational units and checks upon their work progress.
- Monitors the potential risks of the projects and strives to reduce these.
- Handles emerging problems and conflicts professionally and with great autonomy.
- In cooperation with the SC OPM works on developing and improving processes, and on setting related priorities.
- Proactively monitors service delivery processes in order to prevent incidents and makes proposals for their optimization.
- Provides colleagues with professional guidance and coaching regarding solution development, contract delivery, and the increasing of customer satisfaction.
- Typically works on projects covering the needs of the same single large client – often as a member an international team).
- Might be the leader of a smaller professional team.
- Participates in projects, development of new service agreements with new clients or the deployment of the service portfolio of existing clients and transition support efforts – mainly as a technical expert.
- Ensures that changes are implemented and incidents or problems are handled within the undertaken deadlines and at the contracted service level.
- Carries responsibility for the quality, reliability and integrity of data reported on the activities of the service line.
- Ensures the production readiness of the FCI infrastructure for the customer
- Responsible for the operation of the customer’s FCI tenant
- Actively contributing in migrations projects from legacy environments to FCI
- Contributing in the design and implementation of additional FCI functions
- Consulting and guidance to AO, OS and DB teams in order to channel all requirements to product management and CTO
- Acts as SPOC to the SDM, SCOPMs and DPDHL Technology Tribe lead
- Monitoring of the application onboarding pipeline and supervising the onboarding projects
- Contribution in design of Self Service solutions based on FCI
- Responsible for compliance with SLA’s and Quality KPI’s
If you have…
- Advanced English and/or German language skills
- IT Process Management knowledge (ITIL)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong solution focusIndependent way of working
- Relevant operational knowledge and experience
- Project Management experience
- Customer Management experience
- Advanced presentation skills
- Team player
- Self confident
- Takes ownership