Do you have experience in Automotive industry or did you study engineering? Do you speak Spanish and English fluently? Do you like a spinning and dynamic working environment?
If you have experiences in the field of automotive industry and speak fluently in Spanish, then this position is waiting for you!
We are looking for a Spanish Speaking Warranty Assessor for our international client that is the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry making business in more than 80 countries.
Spanish Speaking Automotive Warranty Assessor
You will be responsible for the following issues:
- Provide warranty support to the authorized dealers
- Assess and monitor all types of warranty claims and make decision according to cars manufacturer’s procedures and technical requirements
- Implement and control new warranty procedures
- Ensure clear and correct communication with the dealer network
- Establish and cultivate good customer relationships
You must possess:
- Automotive engineering degree and/or experience within automotive after sales
- Automotive technical experience as a Retailer or Repairman or Dealer
- Excellent Spanish and English written and spoken
- Solution minded and highly oriented on customer satisfaction
- Good interpersonal and people communications skills.
- Precise, punctual and reliable
- Effective team player
We can offer you:
- Work in professional and dynamic team
- Career opportunity at a leading international automotive service provider
- Participate in global projects
- Provide professional trainings to become a Specialist
- Excellent working conditions