- In this position you will be responsible for the platform operation and application administration of the industrial cyber security solution in Deutsche Telekom Security.
- You will be responsible for the administration of the OT-SOC system infrastructure and the OpenBSD / Linux servers (e.g. Syslog, Proxy, Update and API-Server).
- After the vendor training your task will be to administrate the genua Genucenter; the genua Rendzvous Server and the genua Genubox
- Administration of CyberX Central Manager Appliances / public cloud image based on Ubuntu Linux and the administration of CyberX Sensor Appliances based on Ubuntu LinuxBasic administration of public clouds (e.g. Open Telekom Cloud) for components deployed on cloud infrastructure
- Provide internal (Telekom Cyber Defense Center) and external (Customer) 2nd level support for the infrastructure.
- Conference call at regular intervals and remote desktop meeting about Incident and Problem and ongoing tasks.
- Ensure that the provided operations / services are available und running stable according to the regulations. Identify and fix issues of devices and systems.
- Check and monitor: availability, system health and activities/changes for all components
- Keep systems and devices up to date (patches, signature updates, software releases/firmware). Simulate configuration changes in lab environment.
- Stabilization of the application and systems. Optimize the service: reduce downtimes, reduce system troubles.
- Maintain the documentation of the solution and to create and update processes.
- Support incl. Incident-, Problem- and Change Management and tracking the incidents
If you have…
- Higher level (specialization) qualifications or relevant professional experience.
- Practical knowledge and experiences with UNIX/Linux systems.
- Practical experiences with public clouds (e.g. OTC).
- Experience with the administration and deploying solutions in the Open Telekom Cloud (OTC)
- Experience with OpenBSD Unix operating systems.Experience with Linux/Unix (Ubuntu, RedHat) operating systems.
- Experience with Shell Scripting (bash/ ksh).Basic knowledge in IT-Security, Network Security and Network-technologies (OSI Modell, IP, TCP, UDP).
- Customer-oriented approach. Quick understanding of complex problems.
- Familiar with ITIL processes.Good team player attitude.Good communication ability.
- At least intermediate English language skills.Able to provide 24/7 OnCall Support.
- Experience with Genua GmbH Genu Servicebox, with Genua GmbH Genu Rendezvous Server and with Genua GmbH Genucenter or with similar products from different vendor.
- Experience with CyberX Central Manager Appliances and CyberX Sensor Appliances.
- German language skills.