- Coordinates the service delivery activities between the organizational units and controls their work in the interest of contract fulfillment.
- Introduces and applies the appropriate tools of service management (e.g. monitoring, process support, etc).
- Is familiar with and applies the techniques of managing projects, customers and suppliers.
- Monitors the potential risks of the projects and strives to reduce them. Handles emerging problems and conflicts professionally and with a great autonomy.
- Provides colleagues with professional guidance and coaching in connection with developing solutions, fulfilling contracts and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Takes part in developing and improving processes, and setting priorities.
- May lead a small professional team.
- Frequent communication with the customer(s)
If you have…
- IT background
- PM knowledge
- ITIL - especially service management
- customer oriented attitude
- Negotiation & Sales Skill