- Participation in international Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) communities and migration projects. Identification and evaluation of risks for the concerned Swiss organizations. Set up a plan in collaboration with Swiss stakeholders to mitigate them, conduct the SACM actions
- Contributes to the quality assurance process, standardization. Ensure the compatibility of Swiss practices with international T-Systems standards.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) process for the Swiss organisation.
- Supporting customer on-boarding projects
- Monitoring of the operation of the tools and connected interfaces, acting on any service interruption, incidents
- Development and implementation of internal measures to increase data quality, SLA compliance, process completeness and automation.
- Ad-hoc reporting from the Configuration Management tools, analysis of the extracted data, tracking of corrections
- Providing tool support in form of account management, user trainings and consultancy
If you have…
- BSc or MSc degree in IT or relevant area.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in similar field, ICT support experience is welcome
- ITIL know-how
- Project Management Skills
- SQL, XML competence
- Database experience is an advantage
- Fluent English, intermediate German