The role of Technical Support Analyst will provide Tier 2 / Tier 3 technical support primarily to internal users
The role will involve the following:
- Provide advanced technical support for the chosen product suite to primarily internal users (Tier 1, Release Engineering, Study Teams, etc).
- Works on complex, high-impact problems requiring expertise in chosen platform, specialized skills, and multi-disciplinary knowledge.
- Perform detailed analysis and investigation into incidents for devices (handheld and tablet) and web applications that are deployed globally for clinical research data acquisition and data management. The analysis may require debugging the code base and proposing a code fix to resolve the incident.
Join our brand new team in Hungary and be a part of this outstanding opportunity. Clario has a US headquarters with 30 facilities in nine countries. If you would like to work in a full remote setup and you would like to make an impact in the clinical trial industry, then this one-of-a-kind company is for you!
Clario. The Best of ERT & Bioclinica! Two industry-leading companies merged together to generate the richest clinical evidence.
Clario delivers the leading endpoint technology solutions for clinical trials. Through experience gained from over 19,000 clinical trials delivered in support of 870 regulatory approvals, Clario fuses scientific expertise and global scale into the broadest endpoint technology platform to enable pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device partners to transform lives. Through Trial Anywhere™, Clario has mastered the ability to generate rich evidence across all trial models: decentralized, hybrid, and site-based clinical trials. With 30 facilities in nine countries across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific, Clario’s global team of science, technology, and operational experts has been delivering the richest clinical evidence for nearly 50 years.
Our ideal candidate for the role of Technical Support Analyst will offer a combination of the following qualifications, experience, skills, and knowledge:
- Read, write, and debug advanced SQL queries for relational databases
- Ability to prioritize and balance conflicting priorities
- Ability to listen effectively and to communicate regarding technical information with a non-technical audience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Local to Hungary
- Ability to work from home on a regular basis (this role will be fully remote to start, although we may offer hybrid options at a later date)
The following attributes are Highly Desirable:
- Experience developing or supporting applications on hand-held devices.
- Experience in the life sciences pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
What we can offer:
- Multicultural environment
- Global impact
- Support your professional development through internal and external training and certification programs
- Home office - working remotely
- Excellent On-Boarding plan
- Global Exchange Program
- Exceptional Tuition Reimbursement scheme
- Comprehensive Benefits Package